segunda-feira, 31 de dezembro de 2012

As 100 melhores músicas de 2012





  1. Flo Rida – “I Cry”
  2. Calvin Harris – “Feel So Close”
  3. The Wanted – “Glad You Came”
  4. Rita Ora – “How We Do (Party)”
  5. Adele – “Set Fire To The Rain”
  6. Rihanna – “Diamonds”
  7. Katy Perry – “Wide Awake”
  8. Jessie J – “Domino”
  9. Nicki Minaj – “Starships”
  10. Flo Rida – “Whistle”
  11. P!nk – “Blow Me (One Last Kiss)”
  12. Nicki Minaj – “Va Va Voom”
  13. Maroon 5 – “Payphone”
  14. The Wanted – “I Found You”
  15. Usher – “Scream”
  16. Calvin Harris Feat. Ne-Yo – “Let’s Go”
  17. Pitbull – “Back In Time”
  18. Rihanna – “Where Have You Been”
  19. David Guetta Feat. Nicki Minaj – “Turn Me On”
  20. Chris Brown – “Turn Up The Music”
  21. Jennifer Lopez Feat. Pitbull – “Dance Again”
  22. Swedish House Mafia Feat. John Martin – “Don’t You Worry Child”
  23. Fergie Feat. Pitbull And DJ Poet – “Feel Alive”
  24. Bruno Mars – “Locked Out Of Heaven”
  25. Coldplay Feat. Rihanna – “Princess Of China”
  26. Ellie Goulding – “Lights”
  27. Nicki Minaj – “Pound The Alarm”
  28. The Wanted – “Chasing The Sun”
  29. Rita Ora Feat. Tinie Tempah – “R.I.P.”
  30. Ke$ha – “Die Young”
  31. Bruno Mars – “It Will Rain”
  32. No Doubt – “Settle Down”
  33. Linkin Park – “Burn It Down”
  34. Calvin Harris Feat. Example – “We’ll Be Coming Back”
  35. Zedd Feat. Matthew Koma – “Spectrum”
  36. Madonna Feat. M.I.A And Nicki Minaj – “Give Me All Your Luvin’”
  37. Calvin Harris Feat. Florence Welch – “Sweet Nothing”
  38. Rita Ora – “Shine Ya Light”
  39. Mariah Carey Feat. Rick Ross And Meek Mill – “Triumphant (Get ‘Em)”
  40. fun. Feat. Janelle Monáe – “We Are Young”
  41. Christina Aguilera – “Your Body”
  42. Kelly Clarkson – “Stronger (What Doesn’t Kill You)”
  43. Flo Rida Feat. Sia – “Wild Ones”
  44. Madonna – “Turn Up The Radio”
  45. Adele – “Skyfall”
  46. Usher – “Numb”
  47. Gotye Feat. Kimbra – “Somebody That I Used To Know”
  48. Pitbull Feat. Shakira – “Get It Started”
  49. Ne-Yo – “Let Me Love You (Until You Learn To Love Yourself)”
  50. will.i.am Feat. Eva Simons – “This Is Love”
  51. Cheryl Cole – “Call My Name”
  52. Jessie J Feat. David Guetta – “Laserlight”
  53. Flo Rida – “Let It Roll”
  54. The Offspring – “Cruising California (Bumpin’ In My Trunk)”
  55. Madonna – “Girl Gone Wild”
  56. David Guetta Feat. Sia – “Titanium”
  57. Shakira – “Addicted To You”
  58. will.i.am Feat. Britney Spears – “Scream & Shout”
  59. David Guetta Feat. Sia – “She Wolf (Falling To Pieces)”
  60. Pitbull Feat. Chris Brown – “International Love”
  61. DJ Joe K Feat. Jerique – “I Want You Back”
  62. Green Day – “Oh Love”
  63. No Doubt Feat. Busy Signal And Major Lazer – “Push And Shove”
  64. David Guetta Feat. Chris Brown And. Lil Wayne – “I Can Only Imagine”
  65. Train – “Drive By”
  66. P!nk – “Try”
  67. Ellie Goulding – “Anything Could Happen”
  68. Maroon 5 – “One More Night”
  69. Chris Brown – “Don’t Wake Me Up”
  70. Nicki Minaj – “Freedom”
  71. PSY – “Gangnam Style”
  72. Linkin Park – “Lost In The Echo”
  73. Pitbull Feat. TJR – “Don’t Stop The Party”
  74. Cobra Starship Feat. My Name Is Kay – “#1Nite”
  75. Alanis Morissette – “Guardian”
  76. The Script Feat. Will.I.Am – “Hall Of Fame”
  77. Alicia Keys – “Girl On Fire”
  78. Borgore Feat. Miley Cyrus – “Decisions”
  79. fun. – “Some Nights”
  80. No Doubt – “Looking Hot”
  81. Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Did I Let You Know”
  82. Alex Clare – “Too Close”
  83. Enrique Iglesias Feat. Sammy Adams – “Finally Found You”
  84. Kelly Clarkson – “Dark Side”
  85. Flo Rida Feat. Jennifer Lopez – “Sweet Spot”
  86. Jason Mraz – “I Won’t Give Up”
  87. Jennifer Lopez Feat. Flo Rida – “Goin’ In”
  88. Olly Murs Feat. Flo Rida – “Troublemaker”
  89. OneRepublic – “Feel Again”
  90. Jessie J – “Silver Lining (Crazy 'Bout You)”
  91. Boys Like Girls – “Be Your Everything”
  92. Ludacris Feat. Usher And David Guetta – “Rest Of My Life”
  93. Pitbull Feat. Christina Aguilera – “Feel This Moment”
  94. Bob Sinclar Feat. Gilbere Forte – “Around The World”
  95. Usher – “Climax”
  96. Nicki Minaj Feat. Cassie – “The Boys”
  97. Miguel – “Adorn”
  98. The Lumineers – “Ho Hey”
  99. Red Hot Chili Peppers – “Brendan’s Death Song”
  100. Drake Feat. Rihanna – “Take Care”

10 comentários:

  1. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something that helped me.
    Many thanks!
    Also see my web site > Western Australia

    ResponderExcluir
  2. excellent put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts of this sector don't realize this.
    You should proceed your writing. I'm sure, you have a huge readers'
    base already!
    Also visit my web blog :: pacareerlink.state.pa.us

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Ahaa, its good conversation concerning this paragraph at this place at this web
    site, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.
    Feel free to surf my website ... mlm power marketing

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Do you have any video of that? I'd want to find out some additional information.
    my page :: great summer cottage

    ResponderExcluir
  5. This is very interesting, You are a very skilled blogger.
    I have joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent post.

    Also, I've shared your web site in my social networks!
    Feel free to surf my blog post :: ikea furniture assembly service

    ResponderExcluir
  6. hello there and thank you for your info – I
    have certainly picked up something new from right here.
    I did however expertise a few technical issues using
    this site, as I experienced to reload the website lots of times previous
    to I could get it to load correctly. I had
    been wondering if your web hosting is OK? Not
    that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times
    will often affect your placement in google and can damage your high-quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
    Anyway I'm adding this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot more of your respective interesting content. Ensure that you update this again soon.

    Here is my blog: Love Bite

    ResponderExcluir
  7. You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality sites on the
    net. I will recommend this site!

    Also visit my webpage :: School of Nursing's programs

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Hello, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came to “return the favor”.
    I am attempting to find things to improve my website!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!

    !

    Also visit my web-site www.learnpaintlessdentremoval.com

    ResponderExcluir
  9. Greetings! I know this is kind of off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my
    comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Also visit my blog: xxxmoviegalls.com

    ResponderExcluir
  10. This article is actually a fastidious one it assists new web people, who
    are wishing in favor of blogging.

    my webpage ... http://xxx-fuck.net/

    ResponderExcluir